-   -   Raise Values by 25% (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71683-raise-values-25%25.html)

focker

Raise Values by 25%

I have a spread sheet that I use for a price list and we want to raise
all the prices 25%. All prices are located in column "C".
Is there a way to raise the prices of the entire column with one
command or function?

Thanks in advance.

Scott

--
focker
focker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31554

Paul B

Raise Values by 25%

Scott, put 1.25 in an unused cell, copy it, select the range you want to
change and right click paste special, select multiply

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"focker" wrote in
message ...

I have a spread sheet that I use for a price list and we want to raise
all the prices 25%. All prices are located in column "C".
Is there a way to raise the prices of the entire column with one
command or function?

Thanks in advance.

Scott

--