No color in Excel

Hi

See this
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Fill

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Enrique" wrote in message ...
Running Excel XP SP2, I have a file that has various colors for the background of the cell. I have one person that views this
file using the same version of Excel but the background are the standard white with black text. I figure there has to be a local
setting that causing this, but I can not figure out what it is. If I log on to his machine (Windows XP SP2) the Excel file shows
up correctly. What's causing this?

Thanks,
Enrique

Enrique

No color in Excel

Running Excel XP SP2, I have a file that has various colors for the
background of the cell. I have one person that views this file using the
same version of Excel but the background are the standard white with black
text. I figure there has to be a local setting that causing this, but I can
not figure out what it is. If I log on to his machine (Windows XP SP2) the
Excel file shows up correctly. What's causing this?

Thanks,
Enrique

Bob Phillips

No color in Excel

See if this helps

Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Enrique" wrote in message
Running Excel XP SP2, I have a file that has various colors for the
background of the cell. I have one person that views this file using the
same version of Excel but the background are the standard white with black
text. I figure there has to be a local setting that causing this, but I

can
not figure out what it is. If I log on to his machine (Windows XP SP2)

the
Excel file shows up correctly. What's causing this?

Thanks,
Enrique

Enrique

No color in Excel

That was it, Thank !!

Enrique

"Enrique" wrote in message
Running Excel XP SP2, I have a file that has various colors for the
background of the cell. I have one person that views this file using the
same version of Excel but the background are the standard white with black
text. I figure there has to be a local setting that causing this, but I
can not figure out what it is. If I log on to his machine (Windows XP
SP2) the Excel file shows up correctly. What's causing this?

Thanks,
Enrique

Art Ripley

No color in Excel

When I go to the website, I get a "The Knowledge Base (KB) Article You
Requested Is Currently Not Available" message. Can you assist? Thanks,
Art