-   -   How do I display numerals (5) as words (five)? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71622-how-do-i-display-numerals-5-words-five.html)

Wesley Poston

How do I display numerals (5) as words (five)?

I need to display a series of numbers from a list (5, 10, 20) as words (five,
ten, twenty). Is there a format, formula or converter that does that?

Bob Phillips

How do I display numerals (5) as words (five)?

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Wesley Poston" <Wesley wrote in message
I need to display a series of numbers from a list (5, 10, 20) as words

(five,
ten, twenty). Is there a format, formula or converter that does that?

bpeltzer

How do I display numerals (5) as words (five)?

Check http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;213360 (found
by searching microsoft.com for spellnumber)