-   -   How do I hide words on a printed document, but see on screen? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71614-how-do-i-hide-words-printed-document-but-see-screen.html)

piltricia

How do I hide words on a printed document, but see on screen?

I know this is possible in Word, but how do I hide text in a printed
document, but still make it visible on my screen?

Gary''s Student

How do I hide words on a printed document, but see on screen?

Before you print, select the cells the contents of whcih you wish to hide.
Set the font color to be the same as the background color. It will appear
invisible. Print the material. Restore the font color afterwards.
--
Gary''s Student

"piltricia" wrote:

I know this is possible in Word, but how do I hide text in a printed
document, but still make it visible on my screen?

Patricia Shannon

How do I hide words on a printed document, but see on screen?

Have you tried comments? You can find info with the "help" button on the menu.
Patricia Shannon