-   -   Creating a Query in Excel based on an Access Qry... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71372-creating-query-excel-based-access-qry.html)

Glenda

Creating a Query in Excel based on an Access Qry...

I have an Access Qry based on an ODBC Database that is password protected.
Is that why I get an error when I try to use an Excel Query to the Access
Query? Is there any way around this?
--
Glenda

Osmar Mateus

Glenda Wrote:
I have an Access Qry based on an ODBC Database that is password
protected.
Is that why I get an error when I try to use an Excel Query to the
Access
Query? Is there any way around this?
--
Glenda

Glenda

I hope I am understanding what you want: you need to indicate "save
password" in the Data Range Properties (see attachment). The first time
you access the data base you will have to inform the password.

Osmar Mateus

|Filename: Example.pdf |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4514 |

Osmar Mateus