-   -   my column is sorted in two sections. How do I sort entire column? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71350-re-my-column-sorted-two-sections-how-do-i-sort-entire-column.html)

Bob Umlas, Excel MVP

my column is sorted in two sections. How do I sort entire column?

Either some of them are formatted as text, or you have blank cells between
the sections and need to select all the cells involved.
(It text format, reformat the cells then copy a blank cell & Edit/paste
special and include "Add" as the operation.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"Elcar" wrote:

Column A sorts dates in two groups. How do I correct that? Other columns sort
fine.