-   -   why can't I rename my worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71256-why-cant-i-rename-my-worksheet.html)

cfc1905

why can't I rename my worksheet?

The Format options for renaming a worksheet in my Excel 2003 are not
highlighted, therefore I am unable to rename. This includes using the format
tab and right clicking the sheet tab. Please help?

Jim Rech

why can't I rename my worksheet?

Tools, Protection, Unprotect Workbook perhaps...

--
Jim
"cfc1905" wrote in message
| The Format options for renaming a worksheet in my Excel 2003 are not
| highlighted, therefore I am unable to rename. This includes using the
format
| tab and right clicking the sheet tab. Please help?

cfc1905

why can't I rename my worksheet?

Thanks Jim, The easiest answer is the one I have overlooked. This has fixed
it for me, Cheers.