-   -   how can i find all possible combinations (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71226-how-can-i-find-all-possible-combinations.html)

nomi

how can i find all possible combinations

I want to find all possible combinations for n=8 and r=3. Total number of
possible combinations is 54. I need combinations like this: 11112233 and so
on. Is it possible anyone who could help me.

nomi

Gary''s Student

how can i find all possible combinations

One thing to check:

Tools Options... Transition and clear Transition Navagation Keys,
--
Gary's Student

"nomi" wrote:

I want to find all possible combinations for n=8 and r=3. Total number of
possible combinations is 54. I need combinations like this: 11112233 and so
on. Is it possible anyone who could help me.

nomi

nomi

how can i find all possible combinations

i think this is not the answer of my questions

"nomi" wrote:

I want to find all possible combinations for n=8 and r=3. Total number of
possible combinations is 54. I need combinations like this: 11112233 and so
on. Is it possible anyone who could help me.

nomi

flummi

how can i find all possible combinations

Can you be a bit more specific?

Give us an example like

a 1
b 2
c 3
x xa1 xa2 xa3 xb1 xb2 xb3 etc
y ya1 ya2 ya3 etc
z za1 etc

Is that your request? If yes, what do you want the n=8 and the r=3 to
represent?

Hans