-   -   Odd window behavior has me stumped. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71214-re-odd-window-behavior-has-me-stumped.html)

Anne Troy

Odd window behavior has me stumped.

Maybe you should ask the other MAC user? (Sorry. Couldn't resist.)

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"moodhairboy" wrote in message
I'm a long time excel user on the PC and switched to the MAC earlier this
year. I've created a spreadsheet with 150 rows with some data in the
rows.
When I add a new value in a row - the cursor goes automatically to the top
of
that colunm. So what am I doing wrong - I've never had this issue with
the
PC version of excel.

I am running excel for the MAC on a MAC mini - 1GB ram, OS X 10.4.1.

anyone have any ideas?