-   -   Too many different cell formats (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71156-too-many-different-cell-formats.html)

Mindie

Too many different cell formats

I have an excel document that is very large. Everytime I try to format a
cell I keep getting the error "Too many different cell formats." Is there a
way to fix this so that I can format an individual cell?

Anne Troy

Too many different cell formats

See the Microsoft article:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213904