-   -   Find-Replace problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71096-find-replace-problem.html)

nastech

Find-Replace problem

Hi, I am trying to make certain hyperlinks work, but won't with "inserted"
names that have: , inc.

am trying to find-replace all in column of the following, but error says:
"that function is not valid". Is there a way to delete all examples of the
item, in a column? Thanks

, inc. (specific, smallest not work: inc)

tried replace all: (same error)
nc with nxc
in with inx
c with xc