-   -   print titles won't appear on some pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/708-print-titles-wont-appear-some-pages.html)

amzy19

print titles won't appear on some pages

i want to repeat some columns and rows for titles and labels on every page of
my worksheet...........no problem with the column titles coz it appear on
every page....my problem is with the rows coz it DOESN'T appear on the
succeeding pages when I've already declared these rows as print titles on the
sheet tab in the page set-up.

help......

JulieD

Hi amzy

i would check the paper size settings in both my default printer (file /
print / click on properties button - somewhere in there, each printer is
different ... ) and under file / page setup in excel

Cheers
JulieD