-   -   Report Manager in Excel 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/706-report-manager-excel-2002-a.html)

Misha

Report Manager in Excel 2002

I need to install the Report Manager in Excel 2002, but cannot find any
mention of it in the Add-in list. Where should I look on the installation
disk.
Thank you

Norman Jones

Hi Misha,

You can download the Report Manager addin from the Microsoft Downloads
Cent

http://tinyurl.com/6ok4w

---
Regards,
Norman

"Misha" wrote in message
I need to install the Report Manager in Excel 2002, but cannot find any
mention of it in the Add-in list. Where should I look on the installation
disk.
Thank you

Norman Jones

Hi Misha,

Just to add, Microsoft say:

Note Although it was not necessary to download this add-in with previous
versions of Excel (it was shipped with the product), you must download it
here in order to use it with Excel 2002.

---
Regards,
Norman