-   -   Print Preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70558-print-preview.html)

jaclapper

Print Preview

When I hit the print preview button I see only one page of the document.
This is not the first page, but one from the middle of the document. I am
not able to use the next or previous buttons to access other pages. How can
I view the entire document?
Thanks

Dave Peterson

Print Preview

Try:
file|print area|clear print area

--

Dave Peterson

MariaC

Print Preview

this could be because the print area is set up to see the middle page of the
document. try to go to the menu: FILE, PRINT AREA, CLEAR PRINT AREA.
Hope this resolves your problems.