-   -   find reference to other workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70516-find-reference-other-workbook.html)

Stefi

find reference to other workbook

Hi All,

I have some unintended reference to another workbook, but I don't see them!
Is there any way to find them easily?

Thanks,
Stefi

Dave Peterson

find reference to other workbook

When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--

Dave Peterson

Stefi

find reference to other workbook

Many thanks, Dave, it works perfectly!
Stefi

€˛Dave Peterson€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Stefi wrote:

Hi All,

I have some unintended reference to another workbook, but I don't see them!
Is there any way to find them easily?

Thanks,
Stefi

--

Dave Peterson

flummi

find reference to other workbook

Select all cells on the worksheet (ctrl-a) and do a find looking for
the path and filename of your workbook.

Hans