-   -   Show or Hide a worksheet with a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70508-show-hide-worksheet-macro.html)

Hasty

Show or Hide a worksheet with a macro

I'm trying to hide some specific worksheets in my workbook and in the same
time to show other worksheets, depending of the choise i make. Can anyone
help me please

Stefi

Show or Hide a worksheet with a macro

hide: Worksheets("worksheetname").Visible = False
unhide: Worksheets("worksheetname").Visible = True

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Hasty€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I'm trying to hide some specific worksheets in my workbook and in the same
time to show other worksheets, depending of the choise i make. Can anyone
help me please

Hasty

Show or Hide a worksheet with a macro

This is for only one worksheet, but how do i make this for more than one
worksheet

"Stefi" wrote:

hide: Worksheets("worksheetname").Visible = False
unhide: Worksheets("worksheetname").Visible = True

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Hasty€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I'm trying to hide some specific worksheets in my workbook and in the same
time to show other worksheets, depending of the choise i make. Can anyone
help me please

Stefi

Show or Hide a worksheet with a macro

Only one by one, e.g. see Help on Visible Property:

For Each sh In Sheets
sh.Visible = True
Next sh

Stefi

€˛Hasty€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

"Stefi" wrote:

hide: Worksheets("worksheetname").Visible = False
unhide: Worksheets("worksheetname").Visible = True

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Hasty€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I'm trying to hide some specific worksheets in my workbook and in the same
time to show other worksheets, depending of the choise i make. Can anyone
help me please

Hasty

Show or Hide a worksheet with a macro

Thank You! That answered my puzzle