-   -   Custom Formatting For Multiple Currency Symbols (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70490-custom-formatting-multiple-currency-symbols.html)

Strong Eagle

Custom Formatting For Multiple Currency Symbols

I've created a nifty Excel template/worksheet so that my project managers can
report expenses. I use custom formatting to add the currency sysmbol to each
of the entered and computed numbers.

The problem: My project managers work in multiple countries. Right now, I
have to supply them with multiple templates for the currencies they are
reporting in. Is there a way I could add a radio button or drop down list to
the template to allow the currency to be selected, and then update the
custom formatting string in use with the proper currency symbol?

Thank you.