-   -   Excel Worksheet Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70417-excel-worksheet-formatting.html)

Dawn

Excel Worksheet Formatting

I have taken a worksheet that someone sent to me to revised it to be used by
myself. The spreadsheet that she sent had 65,536 rows on it and I only need
approximately 200 rows. Everytime I try and delete the extra rows they
automatically come back. Is there a setting that is making this do this or
am I crazy? Thanks for any help that you can give me. I made copies of this
worksheet for 15 additional worksheets and put a lot of formulas in it and
such and do not want to have to rebuild this again. I have already put in a
lot of work to it.

Peo Sjoblom

Excel Worksheet Formatting

You cannot remove, you can hide them though,
if you select row201, then press ctrl + shift and down arrow, then
formatrowshide, you can do the same for columns as well

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon