-   -   How do I display data in different worksheet in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70397-how-do-i-display-data-different-worksheet-excel.html)

Hedgelayer2

How do I display data in different worksheet in excel

Hi,

I wish to enter rows of data into a worksheet and use the values in one of
the columns to filter a copy of that row of data to another worksheet in the
same workbook. If I can get that far I will then do some sums on the data
collected, but I think I can do that bit!

Thanks,

Bob

exceluserforeman

How do I display data in different worksheet in excel

Display data in another sheet? =sheet1!A1