-   -   Selective password control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70365-selective-password-control.html)

Brisbane Rob

Selective password control

I have a workbook with six sheets sitting on a server and accessed by
two gorups of people. One group is allowed to look at all six sheets,
the other only at two. Is it possible to control this access via a
password? ie for one group on two sheets would show?

Thanks for any ideas

--
Brisbane Rob
Brisbane Rob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25096

exceluserforeman

Selective password control

I think you need a userform with password textbox.

http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway