-   -   filtering (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70296-filtering.html)

coconutt

filtering

I have a colum of patient clasifiers. they are 2 character and not seperated
by a comma. There also may be 5 set of these characters. EX: BD SW PA C2,
there could be a number of combos. My question is is their a way to filter
out the records with the bd classifier in the string?

Thanks

Dave Peterson

filtering

Apply data|filter|autofilter to that column
Use a custom filter of:
contains
BD

--