-   -   Circles becoming oval when printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70232-circles-becoming-oval-when-printing.html)

Marcus Langell

Circles becoming oval when printing

I have a peculiar problem that I would like someone to check up. I draw a
circle and create a pie chart. Both looks perfectly circular on the sheet,
but when I do a Print Preview, the circle is no longer perfectly circular
while the pie chart hasn't changed. ( I use the pie chart only for
reference.) It would be great to hear if someone else has this problem or if
it works for you. (I'm using Excel 2003.)
Thankful for replies!

/Marcus