Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
plainolguy

Default Script Errors

I recently purchased and installed Office 2003 and use Excel 2003 all the
time. I am trying to learn more about Excel and use the help button all the
time. I keep getting script errors when I open help. Is there something I
can do to fix this? It also happens when I try to open help when learning
about VBA programming. Thanks, Plain
--
what a mess!