-   -   Template or Wizard? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70190-template-wizard.html)

Tim

Template or Wizard?

I am not very savy with Excel but I work with 9 others and we all need to use
a particular layout and calculations for a file. The issue is that some of
use only need one column and others could use up to 5 columns to input
results. I am not sure if I should use a template or a wizard to ask
questions to add sheets and set up sheets in the file. I have never done any
programing and spent most of the day working with Visual Basic Editor and am
pritty discouraged. Can anyone suggest a real basic book for idiots that
might help me understand the Visual Basic? I think I like the idea of the
wizard better...what do you think.