-   -   marked column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70035-marked-column.html)

lucas

marked column

Hi!

I would like to have let's say column E permanently marked in e.g. blue so
that once I'm scrolling months the actual month is always highlited by this
blue colour. I think I know how to make the scrolling (by OFFSET ?) but don't
know how to make this blue column stable and not moving.

thx! lucas

Dave Peterson

marked column

Couldn't you just select column E and give it a nice blue background?

Or am I missing something--I didn't understand the scrolling/offset stuff.

--

Dave Peterson