-   -   Excel 2003 - Filename as Footer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70019-excel-2003-filename-footer.html)

Peppermint

Excel 2003 - Filename as Footer

I do not see a field option to ad the filename to the footer of a worksheet
as I do in Word 2003. How would you do this?

Dave Peterson

Excel 2003 - Filename as Footer

File|page setup|Header/footer tab|Custom footer

There are icons for the Folder, the workbook name and tab name.

--

Dave Peterson

Peppermint

Excel 2003 - Filename as Footer