-   -   fonts missing when using Insert Symbol in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/69735-fonts-missing-when-using-insert-symbol-excel.html)

OMC

fonts missing when using Insert Symbol in Excel

Using Excel XP (2002) running under Windows XP, I have just noticed the list
of fonts (when using €˜Insert Symbol) is now truncated after €œRockwell Light€.

The full list of fonts is available when simply selecting a font outside of
the €˜Insert Symbol menu selection. I do not have this problem when using
Word 2002 on the same computer.

I have €œrepaired€ and re-installed Office XP but my problem persists.

Any ideas?

George Benton