-   -   bottom double border shorcut key problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/69517-bottom-double-border-shorcut-key-problem.html)

Ray

bottom double border shorcut key problem

When I use the Bottom Double Border shortcut key, it inserts a single border
instead. Can anyone tell me how to make this shortcut key work?

Thanks

Debra Dalgleish

bottom double border shorcut key problem

Do you mean the toolbar button that you can add from the Customize
dialog box?
That button is broken in Excel 2003, and earlier versions. You could
record a macro as you apply a bottom double border using the borders
palette, then assign that macro to your toolbar button.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List