-   -   repost: lines not printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/69483-repost-lines-not-printing.html)

jimfines

repost: lines not printing

Very odd problem to which I have no solution yet: I recently got a file
from soneone else, and border lines which are visible on screen do not
come out on print (neither when printing to PDF), even though they DO
appear on print preview. When I create a new sheet in the same
document, printing works fine for that new sheet - so I guess it's a
sheet-specific problem, rather than a general setting. Also, copying
the original sheet does not resolve the issue.

Anyone??

BTW, I use Excel v.X for Mac, Service Release 1.

--
jimfines
jimfines's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31096