-   -   macro shortcut keys don't work (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/69246-macro-shortcut-keys-dont-work.html)

andr01d

macro shortcut keys don't work

The spreadsheet ran great for over a year, then the hardware was upgraded from 98 to XP, and a later version of EXcel also appeared.

Now the macro shortcut keys don't work. You can still run the macros by going through tools and macros, but I don't understand why the shortcut keys don't work

Any suggestions ?

Eric

Dave Peterson

macro shortcut keys don't work

Have you tried reassigning the shortcut keys?

tools|macro|macros...|options

Who knows how they got deleted???

--
andr01d