-   -   drop downs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/69173-drop-downs.html)

nanpenguin

drop downs

I want to set up a drop down that includes information from column A & column
B, is this possible?

Arvi Laanemets

drop downs

Hi

"nanpenguin" wrote in message
I want to set up a drop down that includes information from column A &
column
B, is this possible?

Only using a helper column (you can hide it later).

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )

paul

drop downs

you dont say what sort of information or what sort of combination,but to
start you cpild have another cell,where you have =A1&B1 and copy down and so
in your drop down list refer to this range
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!