-   -   How do you make an Excel workbook exclusive? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/690-how-do-you-make-excel-workbook-exclusive.html)

Ron

How do you make an Excel workbook exclusive?

Don Guillett

Have it join a country club.
What is your definition of "exclusive", Bill.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ron" wrote in message

Ron

Well when your sharing a workbook and you point to track changes to turn it
off there should be a dialog box pop up saying if you want to make this
workbook exclusive. I'm not getting that.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Have it join a country club.
What is your definition of "exclusive", Bill.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ron" wrote in message

George King

You need to turn off Sharing to make it exclusive again.
Tools Workbook sharing Deselect "Allow changes..."