-   -   How do I save a xls sheet as XML Data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/68977-how-do-i-save-xls-sheet-xml-data.html)

M Krishna Doss

How do I save a xls sheet as XML Data?

I have a table in xls sheet. I want to save this table in XML Data format.
I am using MS Office 2003. How to do this?

Anne Troy

How do I save a xls sheet as XML Data?

In Excel 2003, save as XML spreadsheet. "XML spreadsheet" is a drop-down
choice in the File Type shown in the Save As dialog box.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com