-   -   how to make a rolling calender where hours roll off after a year (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/68946-how-make-rolling-calender-where-hours-roll-off-after-year.html)

Need Support

how to make a rolling calender where hours roll off after a year

I want to put vacation/sick day hours into a calendar that renew after one
year. This is what I would call a rolling calendar. So if I take two hours
off on February 15, 2005 and 3 hours off in April 20, 2005 the calendar
automatically puts my time back on the two anniversary days. So that would be
a total of 5 hours. If you know of a template I can use send that link.