-   -   Need to add same value to every cell...Is that doable? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/688-need-add-same-value-every-cell-doable.html)

Brita

Need to add same value to every cell...Is that doable?

I have a spreadsheet that is like a price list. I need to
add an amount to every cell. Is there an easy way to do
that & have it calculated for me instead of manually
calculating it & typing it in?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Brita

Enter the amount in a empty cell on you sheet
Copy this cell
Select all the cells
Right click on them and choose Paste Special Add

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Brita" wrote in message ...
I have a spreadsheet that is like a price list. I need to
add an amount to every cell. Is there an easy way to do
that & have it calculated for me instead of manually
calculating it & typing it in?

Brita

Thanks. I wasn't clear. My fault. I have cells with
values in them already. I need to add 50 to each one.

THANKS!

"Brita" wrote in message

I have a spreadsheet that is like a price list. I need

add an amount to every cell. Is there an easy way to do
that & have it calculated for me instead of manually
calculating it & typing it in?

.

Brita

THANKS SO MUCH RON!!!

I've been trying to get help with this for 3 weeks!!!