-   -   email only part of excel sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/68459-email-only-part-excel-sheet.html)

KJ

email only part of excel sheet

I have sheets where I have formulas that compute Sell prices based my cost. I
have a column for Description/sell/cost.
I want to be able to email the first few columns to a customer without
showing them or giving them access to the Cost column.
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Ken.

Ron de Bruin

email only part of excel sheet

hi KJ

You can install my Mail Add-in or use Code from my site to do this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl