-   -   Customize Toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/68332-customize-toolbar.html)

DeLyn

Customize Toolbar

After I customize the tool bar and save it, the next time a start Excel, it
changes back to it original form. I know in Word there is a Save All
function, but can not find it in Excel.

Dave Peterson

Customize Toolbar

I bet you have another copy of your *.xlb file--maybe in your xlstart folder.

I'd use windows start button|search
to look for *.xlb files
look in hidden folders and hidden files.

Delete them all and rebuilt that toolbar one more time.

After you do this, use windows start button|search to find that *.xlb file and
back it up. It'll save time if you ever lose or change it by mistake. Just
close excel and copy the backup over the original.

--

Dave Peterson