-   -   Can someone using Excel 2002 open a file saved in Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/68283-can-someone-using-excel-2002-open-file-saved-excel-2003-a.html)

Ron

Can someone using Excel 2002 open a file saved in Excel 2003?

Can someone using Excel 2002 open a file saved in Excel 2003?

Elkar

Can someone using Excel 2002 open a file saved in Excel 2003?

Yes. I have 2003 at work and 2002 at home. I send files back and forth
usually without a second thought to what version they are. There may be
instances where features on a 2003 workbook will not work in the 2002
environment, but that's never prevented me from opening it in the older
version.

HTH,
Elkar