-   -   Pivot table refresh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/68236-pivot-table-refresh.html)

Eleanor M

Pivot table refresh

I have a column for dates and the data is the amounts for each date in the
pivot table. WHen I select refresh data after I made changes to the
worksheet the dates donot refresh. Actually, the drop down to include the
dates is updated but it does not change in the table itself.

Please advise.
--
Estandardtime Realty

Roger Govier

Pivot table refresh

see answer already posted to question you previously posed

--
Regards

Roger Govier