-   -   Is there a way to carry formatting to a different sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/68069-there-way-carry-formatting-different-sheet.html)

ZBC2

Is there a way to carry formatting to a different sheet?

e.g.

If cell A1 in Sheet 1 contains "This is a Statement" and the word
'Statement' is formatted in color Red and/or a different font and A1 on
Sheet 2 contains something like:

='Input Sheet'!$A$1

can I get it to show up the same on Sheet2 in cell A1?

Gary''s Student

Is there a way to carry formatting to a different sheet?

You would need a macro rather than a simple link expression.
--
Gary's Student