-   -   When my file saved everything disappeared how do I get it back? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67742-when-my-file-saved-everything-disappeared-how-do-i-get-back.html)

Charity

When my file saved everything disappeared how do I get it back?

I was working on a large Excel file with multiple worksheets and suddenly a
blank excel file is saved as that file name. Is there any way to get my
information back?
Please help

Anne Troy

When my file saved everything disappeared how do I get it back?

Are you sure it's blank? How big is that file electronically?
If you open it and see the gray screen (and not a worksheet), try
Window--Arrange, OK.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com