-   -   Manually reseting the used cell range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67659-manually-reseting-used-cell-range.html)

Woody13

Manually reseting the used cell range

sorry if this is a double post. My excel workbook is too large and I think
the problem is that I copied formats to the end of the sheet. When I hit
"Ctrl + End" it goes to the end of the sheet even though I have deleted the
cells and the rows manually. Any help is appreciated?

Dave Peterson

Manually reseting the used cell range

Did you save the workbook?

Did you close it and reopen it (then check it)?

Debra Dalgleish shows techniques to reset that last used cell:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

--

Dave Peterson

Ron de Bruin