-   -   Any way to attach a picture to a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/6764-any-way-attach-picture-cell.html)

Dustin Swartz

Any way to attach a picture to a cell?

I am trying to link a .jpg to an individual cell so that it stays in on
place and can not "float around"

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank You!

Jim Rech

If you right-click on the picture and pick Format Picture, on the Properties
tab you can control whether the picture moves/sizes with cells.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Dustin Swartz" wrote in message
|I am trying to link a .jpg to an individual cell so that it stays in on
| place and can not "float around"
|
| Does anyone know how to do this?
|
| Thank You!

JE McGimpsey

One way:

Right-click the picture. Choose Format Picture from the pop-up menu. In
the Properties tab, select either the "Move and size with cells" or the
"Move but don't size with cells" radio button.

In article ,
"Dustin Swartz" wrote:

I am trying to link a .jpg to an individual cell so that it stays in on
place and can not "float around"

Does anyone know how to do this?

Dave Peterson

Another option maybe be to put the picture in the comment for that cell.

Debra Dalgleish has some tips at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture