-   -   Tab sequence (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67565-tab-sequence.html)

Cees

Tab sequence

How can I change the tab sequence in a worksheet that partly consists of
protected cells and partly of unprotected cells?

Otto Moehrbach

Tab sequence

"Tab sequence" usually means the order of the sheet tabs at the bottom of
the screen. From what you say, your "tab sequence" refers to something on
one sheet. Explain what you mean by "tab sequence". HTH Otto
"Cees" wrote in message
How can I change the tab sequence in a worksheet that partly consists of
protected cells and partly of unprotected cells?

Gord Dibben

Tab sequence

Cees

There are several ways to set the TAB order on worksheet cells.

See Bob Phillips' site for methods.

There is another method using VBA event code.

If interested in the coding, post back for more detail and some sample code.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:45:02 -0800, "Cees"
wrote:

How can I change the tab sequence in a worksheet that partly consists of
protected cells and partly of unprotected cells?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP