-   -   Pivot table problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67562-pivot-table-problem.html)

seantera

Pivot table problem

I have created a Pivot Table with peoples names and different
information associated with each. Every month that information changes
along with the people on the report, my problem is that when i replace
the source information and refresh the information on the chart the
Individual keeps all the old names in the tab but it updates the infoon
the sheet. What do i do to change that?

--
seantera
seantera's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27294

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot table problem

There's information here on clearing old items in a pivot table:

seantera wrote:
I have created a Pivot Table with peoples names and different
information associated with each. Every month that information changes
along with the people on the report, my problem is that when i replace
the source information and refresh the information on the chart the
Individual keeps all the old names in the tab but it updates the infoon
the sheet. What do i do to change that?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List