-   -   Wierd!!!!?? Protected and shared - cant insert hyperlink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67521-wierd-protected-shared-cant-insert-hyperlink.html)

harpscardiff

Wierd!!!!?? Protected and shared - cant insert hyperlink

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why I cant insert hyperlinks when the
worksheet is protected and shared. But I can insert hyperlinks when I
protect the sheet.??? :confused:

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

--
harpscardiff
harpscardiff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25960

Debra Dalgleish

Wierd!!!!?? Protected and shared - cant insert hyperlink

In Excel's Help, you can find the topic:

Features that are unavailable in shared workbooks

This includes inserting or changing hyperlinks.

harpscardiff wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why I cant insert hyperlinks when the
worksheet is protected and shared. But I can insert hyperlinks when I
protect the sheet.??? :confused:

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

--