-   -   Pivot Options Disappearing! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/6746-pivot-options-disappearing.html)

Jenn

Pivot Options Disappearing!

I created a pivot table which displays data for January Through December. I
ran a tesxt and deselected the "Show All" check box so that I can just
display Jan, Feb, and March data. When I go to reselect April - December data
those options are no longer available! How do I get excel to keep those items
on the list so that they can be selected later?
Thanks!

Debra Dalgleish

There's no Unhide option for the data fields. Once you uncheck a field,
it's removed from the pivot table. To see it again, you can drag the
field back in from the field list

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List