-   -   Multiple choice with values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67428-multiple-choice-values.html)

awilliams

Multiple choice with values

I am trying to create a form that will allow me to select an answer, and
score a list of questions based on the answers chosen. I would like to
create a form that will work as a checklist of sorts, and I would like
to assign certain weights to certain questions. For the most part, the
questions will be yes or no, so one that has 6 yes out of 10 may score
an 85%, depending on which questions received a yes. Have i explained
this well without confusing?

I am currently available to chat on AIM if someone can help

--
awilliams
awilliams's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30846