-   -   Keyboard shortcuts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67213-keyboard-shortcuts.html)

Scott

Keyboard shortcuts

Hello,

Can someone tell me if there are keyboard shortcuts for the following
commands.

a. Paste Special - Values
b. Paste Special - Format
c. Insert - Function - VLOOKUP

Thanks in advance for your help,
Scott

Govind

Keyboard shortcuts

Hi,

Paste Special - Values - Alt esv and enter

Paste Special - Formats - Alt est and enter

Am not sure if thereis a shortcut directly to vlookup , but pressing
Shift+F3 will take you to the formula wizard.

Its easier, if you start writing vlookup functions directly in the cell
instead of using the Formula wizard.

Regards

Govind.

Scott wrote:
Hello,

Can someone tell me if there are keyboard shortcuts for the following
commands.

a. Paste Special - Values
b. Paste Special - Format
c. Insert - Function - VLOOKUP

Thanks in advance for your help,
Scott

David McRitchie

Keyboard shortcuts

For other shortcuts, function keys and related information you can
look them up in
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm
most information is in Help, but the problem with Help is that it is
scattered across many pages so you can't just use Ctrl+F to
find something real quickly in one place.

If you want an arrangement without descriptions
more oriented to showing what shortcuts there are left that you
can assign to your own without overriding a builtin shortcut
see Chip Pearson's (has HTML and zipped for Excel and for VBA)
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ShortCuts.htm

---
HTH,