-   -   Is there a way to get a Date Picker Box in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67152-there-way-get-date-picker-box-excel.html)

Andrew Holzman

Is there a way to get a Date Picker Box in Excel?

I am trying to create a form in Excel and I was wondering if anyone knew if
there was a way to add a Date Picker Box to one of the fields?

Ron de Bruin

Is there a way to get a Date Picker Box in Excel?

Hi Andrew

I have a example for the Calendar control on my site

Maybe you like it
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin